Abriendo Puertas (Opening Doors)
Abriendo Puertas is an emergency shelter program for Latina women and children in domestic violence situations in Sussex County. Abriendo Puertas also offers family therapy, case management, and transition services.
To obtain service, call our 24-hour hotline:
For more information or questions, e-mail a staff member at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donation Wish List
- Gift cards
- Towel sets
- Women's toiletries
- Non-perishable food items
- Books, children's videos & DVDs
- Pajama sets (women and children)
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, etc.)
- Disposable diapers & pull-ups (especially large sizes)
- Sheets, mattress pads, pillows, bedspreads/comforters (twin-size)
- Cleaning supplies (buckets, cleanser, sponges or disposable cloths)
- Women’s and children’s seasonal clothing (new or very good condition)