Counseling Center Releases Client Satisfaction Survey Results
The Counseling Center received high marks and positive comments from patients that recently participated in a client satisfaction survey. 485 surveys were completed and clients from all three Counseling Center locations rated their overall Counseling Center experience with a 4.71 rating out of 5. Clients were asked to rate questions about the services they received on a scale of 1 (strongly disagree) to 5 (strongly agree) and highest marks went to the following statements:
- My therapist behaved in a professional manner.
- I was treated fairly without racial, religious, or other bias.
- The office staff was courteous and helpful.
- Overall I was happy with my experience at People's Place.
Written comments on the survey included:
- The staff, nurses, and Ms. Bledsoe are all very professional and helpful. All my calls are returned very quickly and everyone is very kind.
- This is a very polite and professional place to get therapy. I was very sick and depressed but I am doing much better with the help of People's Place.
- I look forward to coming here and talking to Debbie.
- I have recommended People's Place to a friend. Very happy with therapy with Kathy Nicols.
- Dr. Robust has been great!
- Ms. Bostic is always so friendly - it makes coming to appointments so comfortable.
- Staff is always in a happy mood willing to give me a smile or tissue.
- Tina Fountain is wonderful and extremely compassionate.
- I have been a patient here many years....I have never had any complaints and Barbara Stanley is terrific.
- I really enjoy my therapist - would recommend Mr. Stuart Johnson to my friends.
- Tina and Barb are great.
- Dr. Winsby has been a great help to me and my wife.
- I enjoy coming to People's Place for all my counseling needs, as well as seeing Dr. Mukhtar. The telepsychiatry was a new experience to me but very enjoyable and productive.
- Wonderful people and place! Thanks!
If you or someone you know needs counseling services please contact us at 302-422-8026 or 302-653-2341.